An exceptional document management system for compliant version control. Can handle all documents including your Employment Contracts and Handbooks. Keeps copies of all versions and notations. Integrated with Personnel database the document manager makes it possible to mail merge; store; email; share and track documents online.
- Deep Version control
- Global template updates
- Update alerts and user prompts
- ‘Re-issue’ scheduling for auto-updated document packs
- Data-refresh between features
- Mailmerge between databases and template documents
- Mass mail-outs to database contacts (currently personnel based)
- Audit systems
Compliance, consistency and efficiency.
This Key Deck comes as standard with all accounts. It focuses on enabling employees and managers to engage through the Portal for the purpose of making, managing and responding to data subject requests.
Employees can make data subject requests via their Personnel Dashboards.
Managers have their own dashboards for receiving, tracking and making compliant responses to employee GDPR requests.
Tools provide the ability to quarantine data, correct and export data, lock down and delete data making this an extremely efficient and compliant way to manage GDPR plus the audit functionality enables your organisation to demonstrate compliance whenever required.
This deck makes it easy for employees to submit GDPR requests online in real time as recommended by the ICO. Online prompts and deadline reminders help to reduce the risk of breaching the regulations.
Personnel Files & Folders
Secure and streamlined records management system for sensitive HR data. Compliant with Data Protection Regulations. Integrated with other decks making it easy to manipulate data from a single point of entry.
Employers also have legal responsibilities to ensure employees’ personal details are respected and protected. Employment records, contact and banking details, information about workers’ performance and health, monitoring at work and disclosure requests can be safely stored on the Eledecks portal. Watch the video.
Create Personnel Files and Folders for your staff including:
- Apprentices and Interns
Drag and drop any electronic documents into Folders including:
- File notes, medical records
- Certificates, permits, licences
- Criminal record data
- Pension details
- Images, Excel, Word, PDFs and more
Export useful reports and information for data analysis and communications
Compliant with Data Protection Regulations. Enables streamlined information management at the office or on the move. Improves communications and efficiency.
The Managers App keeps your managers updated and informed at all times. Just download to mobile devices. (Supports Android and iOS)
- To Do – notifications and reminders about your workload, such as leave requests that need your attention, event reminders, deadlines and so forth
- To Know – notifications about system updates, document template updates, breaking HR news.
- Engage – easy access to your Colleagues and Advisors on the App.
- Briefing Room – HR news, opinions and viewpoints from the experts on hot topics, interact, comment and request more information.
- Notes – enter your notes direct to your online account via the App.
Efficient way to manage HR tasks and stay informed on the go.
Laws in the Pipeline
Upcoming employment laws and legislation at a glance.
Statutory employment laws and important tribunal decisions published weekly.
Aids compliance with Employment Law
Keeps you informed about legal developments.
Create interactive lists for processes like induction and sickness absence management.
- Job lists can easily be created, edited, shared and marked as completed
- Track progress on your Dashboard
Increases consistency and streamlines processes.
Diary and Reminder systems with automated alerts.
- Diary is shared with the user’s colleagues if they have the relevant permissions.
- My Reminders is personal to the user. Create Reminders for important events
- Red flags appear in Diary and email reminders are sent to the user’s inbox
- Log in and click to go to source event
Improves efficiency and communications.
Self-Service accounts for employees accessible from mobile devices.
- Employee leave requests posted online – Watch the video
- Managers can approve or reject applications using a range of tools
- Publish important information to employee dashboards including Rotas (see Attendance Management Deck) notices, letters and other documentation intended for the employee
Increases productivity, reduces costs and time.
The app is currently available on iOS and gives staff full access to their Personnel Dashboard functionality straight from their mobile / tablet device.
- Update personal contact information
- Access documents including Contracts and Policies, letters and more
- View published Rotas*
- Submit Leave Applications for approval by Managers*
- Push Notifications
Cost effective way to manage leave applications and keep staff informed in real time.
Add selected HR Toolkits to create a flexible knowledge and information library to suit your business.
How it works
- Use the guidance, knowledge and information in Toolkits to manage policies and procedures
- Pull data from *Personnel Files for mail merging Toolkit forms (*Key Deck)
- Issue letters using *Document Manager. Straight to email (*Key Deck) and/or ^Personnel Dashboard Deck (^My Deck)
- Choose from more than 35 Toolkits covering a wide range of HR topics from Recruitment to Exit including Pensions Auto enrolment.
- HR Toolkits are available for subscription as individual decks.
- Enables safe, consistent, compliant management
- Practical, searchable, accessible support 24/7
- Safely manage routine business tasks using these guides
A suite of absence and attendance tools for managing leave requests, building staff rotas and managing capacity.
- Leave management – Watch the video
- Rota management
- Capacity planner
- Compatible with a range of contracted hours including zero hours workers
- Set absence alerts to monitor excessive absence
- Pulls data from Personnel Files (*Key Decks)
- Publish a wide range of detailed reports
To enable ‘self-service’ add Personnel Dashboards (^My Decks) to your subscription and your staff can request leave online and access rotas and issued documents.
Improved planning and communications means increased productivity and efficiency gains. For example by reducing costly overtime hours.
Payroll & Auto-Enrolment Wizard
Stop worrying about paperwork and fines. Fully automated, end to end wizard to manage your payroll and Workplace Pensions obligations. Push button wizard makes Auto-enrolment a breeze.
Whether you are looking to manage payroll & auto enrolment yourself or prefer to outsource it to people who are passionate about payroll and pensions, call our friendly team for a quote.
- Fully compliant with all stages of the Workplace Pensions Regulations
- Cloud based payroll and auto-enrolment system
- All letters automatically populated with employee data pulled from Personnel Files
- All letters automatically issued to staff according to regulatory requirements
- Postponements managed at staging date and for joiners
- AE assessments carried out including full workforce categorisation according to TPR regulations
- AE communications by email and exportable for print
- Opt-ins and an Opt-out management
- Contribution calculation
- Snapshot preview of employer contributions to help you plan ahead of the staging date
- AE record keeping according to TPR regulations
- AE Dashboard provides payroll cycle alerts and automated task list prompts user to complete the cycle. Alerts and reminders
- Flexible reports can be viewed online or exported to print or csv files
- Full audit trail of all employees, their status at each payroll run, the communications issued, pension joining and pension contributions
- Graphs show statuses at a glance and real time updates prompt users to take next steps
*If you opt for the managed service our experts will use Eledecks software to run your payroll and ensure you are compliant with the regulations plus they will help you select a pension scheme and submit your declaration of compliance. Job done!
This deck is designed to be a ‘push button’ solution taking the pressure off payroll administrators who want peace of mind and low cost, streamlined control of this statutory requirement.
Our payroll deck integrates with Kashflow, Xero and Twinfield accounting software and our own auto enrolment wizard to provide an unbeatable solution. Ask our customer service team for a quote on 01472 730778.
Case management system for Performance appraisals, Grievances, Disciplinaries and many more procedures.
- Checklist guidance
- Document tracking
- Automatic email alerts
Aids compliant and consistent process management
Provides useful audit trail of important procedures, documents and deadlines
Renewals tracking and reporting system. Monitor your licenses and other renewable events such as insurance policies, DBS checks, in-house training, Health and Safety and ISO standards and any other recurring event.
- Flexible data input
- Records and reports
- Advance notifications
- Overdue renewals alerts
Instant access to detailed information about compliance status across your organisation.
Portal Advisors can post advice and associated documentation for sharing with designated users.
- Advice can be posted by Advisor (Sponsor or Sponsor’s designated advisor)
- Accessible by designated client users
- Tagging feature enables flexible search
Efficient and convenient.
Freephone helpdesk support for your nominated user is available by phone or email between the hours of 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday excluding Bank Holidays.
Peace of mind knowing an expert is on hand if you need them.
Media library features support videos and training webinars to help users unlock the value of their Portal accounts.
The Academy’s media library is continually being developed in response to client feedback.
Unlocks the value of the Portal.
Secure cloud based, hosted data storage, content and tools. We are members of the Cloud Industry Forum for SaaS Providers.
- Encryption: The Portal uses SSL encryption to protect your data.
- Servers: The Portal is served from dedicated UK based cloud servers supplied by a leading cloud services provider. The servers are IP-restricted by firewalls and password-locked.
- Back up: We ensure that all your data is stored and backed up daily in a safe and diligent manner. All backups are stored on dm-crypt encrypted filesystems.
Security, Data Management compliance, flexible access, enhanced user experience.
Encrypted access from computer and smart mobile devices.
No software required.
Permission based access
Access permissions and system parameters controlled by designated users.
Provides control over:
How it works
- Delegate responsibility to most efficient level
- Share and access real time data
Permission based sharing rights enable teams to work efficiently by having access to information without breaching confidentiality and Data Protection Regulations.