Complete suite of content and client management tools gives Sponsors total control in the office and on the move.
- Apply your own brand colours, logo, newsfeed and messages
- Manage client accounts
- Create your own *Toolkits
- Manage your documents in *Document Library
- Share your advice in *Advice Bank Deck
- Manage your team’s user permissions
- Nominate team members as Deck Advisors
- Invite network partners to become *Advisors
- *Build Portal packages, send quotes to clients and manage Portal revenues
[*These decks are explained in more detail below.]
Streamlined, convenient, secure access results in efficiency gains.
An interactive document management system for all the documents you want to share with clients. Whether Contracts of Employment and Staff Handbooks; Health & Safety Policies; Training materials or any other document including Word, Excel, PDF and more. Upload and share documents with the Document Manager tools on your Sponsor Dashboard and allocate to one client account or many. Take a look at how your clients can use your documents and upload their own on their Portal accounts at client level.
- Maintains integrity of document content including images, logos and layout
- Audit controls including permissions and transaction stamps enhance traceability
Compliance, consistency and efficiency.
Sales and marketing tools
Reselling your Portal is easy with these online sales and marketing tools all included in your standard Sponsor package. They are ready to use on your Sponsor Dashboard, just log in and start earning revenues.
• Let us invite clients to online webinar demonstrations of your Portal by our marketing gurus and build your client subscriptions from day one
• Client quotes are built online from the Sponsor dashboard – Watch the video
• When your Client subscribes payment is collected online
• Client Portal account is automatically activated and populated with selected decks
• Client has instant access to their account and our Technical team help them settle in and start using the Portal
• Real time revenue reports for you on the Sponsor dashboard
• Monthly revenues paid direct to your nominated account
Streamlines sales and marketing and credit control with our help which means increased conversion rates and revenues and reduced time and costs.
Create your own Toolkits to make it easy for clients to access your expertise.
- Create Toolkit decks
- Populate with your content
- Add documents and link to document manager
Share information more easily and monetise your expertise.
…. You could also offer clients HR Toolkits to save you the job of writing your own
Share advice with specific user accounts and attach associated documentation.
- Advisors can post advice to specific user accounts
- Attach documents
- Accessible by designated client users
- Tagging feature enables flexible search
Convenient communication and access to tailored expert advice.
Add your services
Add your services to client packages and make invoicing, payments and credit control a breeze.
How it works
- Describe the services you want to add on
- Set your price as a monthly subscription fee or one off set up fee
- Treat your service as an ‘Add-On’ to the package when you build a quote for your client
- The Portal Package Invitation will email a quote including your services
- Eledecks handles the payment collection so you don’t have to
Add-ons streamline sales and marketing and make it easy for clients to buy, while reducing your administration time and overhead costs. Eledecks charges a 20% administration fee for handling Add-ons.
Work with partners
The Portal enables you to add value to your client experiences by offering services supplied not just by your organisation but also by other professional service providers.
How it works
Leverage your professional networks by inviting other service providers to add their services to My Decks. For example, you may not provide accountancy services but your clients may want access to accountancy advice if they subscribe to the Auto-Enrolment Deck. When you invite other professionals to provide support on your Portal you create additional revenue streams by earning commissions when your clients subscribe to their services.
And because it’s free for your professional network partners to become Advisors on your Portal there is every reason for them to send invitations to their own clients to encourage them to subscribe to the Portal. They can brand their own profile pages and set up their own Add On service packages.
Clients have the best of all worlds because they have access to your expertise and that of your partners while building a Portal account to match their needs.
You and your partners can provide clients with an extended product offering and enjoy streamlined client management all of which means increased client acquistion and retention and ultimately produces additional revenues as Sponsors receive a share of partner generated income.
Media library features support videos and training webinars to help users unlock the value of their Portal accounts.
The Academy’s media library is continually being developed in response to Sponsor feedback.
Freephone helpdesk support for your nominated user. Available by phone or email between the hours of 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday excluding Bank Holidays.
Unlocks the value of the Portal.
Permission based access
Access permissions and system parameters controlled by designated users.
Provides control over:
How it works
- Delegate responsibility to most efficient level
- Share and access real time data
Permission based sharing rights enable teams to work efficiently by having access to information without breaching confidentiality and Data Protection Regulations.
Portal updates and new feature release notifications. Bulletin topics issued relevant to user access and permissions.